Friday, January 04, 2019

An Innovative New Magazine for Financial Professionals


Artificial intelligence. Big data analytics. Cloud computing. Accounting and other financial professionals are faced with a world that is changing daily and we are all bombarded with a constant barrage of new information.  But often, the daily streams of information masking as “must read” or “what you need to know today” end up to be rabbit holes stealing our time with no tangible return.  The ankle-deep water never gives us what we need to reach true understanding or to take action. Vision and insight can only come from connecting the concepts to a new reality.

ThinkTWENTY20 is a new digital magazine focused on providing you with that vision and insight. Our belief is that we don’t need more superficial data or more two-minute Google searches. We will act as a guide who interprets information from a financial professional’s perspective. We will be delving into the hot topics of today; what they will mean tomorrow, or next year, or ten years from now.  What are the trends?  What is the evidence that we will be impacted by this change and when will it happen? 

Here are a few topics we will be exploring:

·      How can firms profit from artificial intelligence?
·      Will blockchain make auditors obsolete?
·      How can clients be served in the social media era?
·      How is digital transformation reinventing corporate financial reporting?

People who like to think things through and people who think deeply and creatively will be drawn to this magazine. Subscriptions are available now through our website.

There is also an opportunity to get published there. ThinkTWENTY20 is soliciting submissions. We are seeking authors who have a unique ability to examine a topic in the depth needed to create understanding and connection from what is true today to what is possible tomorrow. Guidelines are on the website.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the time and effort you put into your site and detailed information you offer.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.
Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Anonymous said...

As I site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling fantastic
, appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever!
Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.

He was once entirely right. This put up truly made my day.
You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to follow along and allow you to know how great I cherished discovering this
blog today. I'd personally consider it a honor
to work at my workplace and be able to make real use of the tips provided on your site and also be a part of visitors' remarks like
this. Should a position of guest article author become on offer at your end, i highly recommend you let me know.

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed together with your writing skills and also with the format on your blog.
Is this a paid subject or did you customize it your self?

Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a
nice blog like this one today.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, thanks for all the
great posts.

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say terrific blog!
I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear
your mind before writing. I've had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.
I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like
the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!